Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cousin~Grandma~Comments~Spanish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8pGVAjdIY&feature=player_embedded
 up above is a link to a video of my baby cousin........ this is not actually him talking... duh
Isn't he cute!!!!!!
In other news; my grandma fell 2 times today and is now in the hospital. I actually don't know any other info but if your wondering at any later time you can contact me at aljohnsonwoofwoof@gmail.com
Once again....... if you have ANY QUESTIONS you can comment me here or at the email above. I am thinking about making a facebook page, but I need likes ........ I will uptade you on my decision later.
If you guys have any other websites that would spread my exsistance that would be usefull.
For about 65 page views, I have NO COMMENTS :/ there are no ideas in my head and I have a surplus of money and clay soooooooooooo...... I need a stream of ideas send them to me at my email
As most of you don't know, I fluently speak spanish; which comes in handy when you are as young as I am :P So to all you spanish speakers:
Hola personas si no sabes todavia yo soy una artista muy buena :P tambien soy fluenta entonces como ya sabes estoy hablando espanol ( mi computador no puede hacer la linea sobre la n y tambien to puede hacer tildes :'( ) Adios!!!!!!! y tienen un buen dia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment