Saturday, February 18, 2012

Decorate your keys Tutorial

Tutorial:


Materials:
  • Key
  • Clay
  • Pockey tool
This is an exapmle of a key I made
It is my old house key
Seeing as my old house has been torn down I thought I would use it as a prototype
I think you all know who it is................................... COOKIE!!!!!!!!


1) Find key and put on base color and make shure to make the hole where the key ring is

2) Bake at 275 for 10-15 min.

3) Cover with next level of clay make shure to continue carving the key hole



4) Cut out mouth. I acctualy covered the hole up because I couldn't fit the eyes on right


5) Make and place eyes


6) If you want to have that finished look, use your pockey tool and scratch the blue clay to make it look like fur. BEWARE this process takes like 10 min to cover the hole blue area.............. be patient



This is my pockey tool >

7) Bake at 275 for 10-15 min.

8) Glaze

THEN YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!


This is just a video of it. Like 2 seconds, but my camera has high def video soooooooo you should understand by now

















































No comments:

Post a Comment