Saturday, February 11, 2012

PIC DAY 2



For the past few days I have been waiting for a couple more page views..................... but I only got like 3. So I have decided to make a new post. I have been trying a new clay charm style............ steampunk :/


 These (below) are bug charms I made out of clay :)


Going well I guess :/

This pic I took in RTI................. this 1/4 we are doing forensic sience
these are my friends :P
Right>Left:
Zoe > Sonya > Genevieve > Joe > Claudia


It was my mom's birthday yesterday <3 (2-10-11) She says she is "25" yea right :P

This next pic is a animal my brother calls "Kit-Koala" the head I drew with my eyes closed :O
then I drew everthing else in


I <3 Drawing cartoon dragons
Here are some:





This 1 is big because it is my favorite


Well there it is. Eventually I will make tutorials for the clay stuff! That will be  
my objective for today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment