Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tour of my blog

Hello everybody,

                  Today I am going to give you a tour of my blog so you can be lazy :P As you have already seen the name of this blog is "A Life in the Day of Me", there is no particular reason for this title. I just noticed that day and life are switched around :/ To the top left of the page is a slide show. Bottom one is of animals, top one is of miniatures. On the top right there is a voting. Yup, you better answer it if you know what is right for you!!!!!!!!!! hahaha JK. But you should!!!  Below that is the total page views. Hopefully that gets to,eh , lets say 100 by the end of February!!!!! So tell your friends, leave comments and if you are lucky I might make a post full of questions from visitors. Almost anything you want to know about me. Rules are they have to be appropriate and respectful; all you have to do is leave your name, your blog (if you have one) and of course your question :P Next on the tour, the "welcome section" read that and you will know a lot about me. Bellow that is the blog archive and the things I like.




               Next on the list, oooooooo my pets hehe. Here they are!!!!!!
Top is Rusty my old cat.
Middle is a pic of my dog Tucker and my brother Parker, that was a long time ago.
Bottom pic is of my evil cat...... Suma

              I am now deciding weather or not to go to FAIR school......... hmmmmmmm or should I stay in slp............. does anyone know about perpage school of the arts. It is for the last 2 years of high school......... ~decisions~decisions~................... not a fun decision......... slp is supposed to be great but Fair will give be a better chance to get into perpage....................... UGH!!!!!! I have to have my decision by wendsday....................... what should I do??????????????????????????????????

HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY NEXT POST OR PHOTO POST????????????????????????
just add a comment !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment